Sonntag, 2. Juni 2013

Some News

Hey guys :)

so I found out my foot is not broken and I'm really happy about that. I "just" pulled my ligaments. It will take ages to heal, but at least I don't have to wear a cast anymore.

That is what I have to wear the whole time now because my foot is unstable. 

Only 44 days left until I'm leaving New Zealand and that freaks me out. I start thinking about packing my suitcase and about my life back in Germany and so on...it is horrible. I still don't want to leave New Zealand, but I have to and all my friends don't want me to go. I hate this at the moment, but I'll just enjoy my last weeks here and don't think about it. 
On the 12th of July my brother is coming *-* I'm really looking forward to that.
I will show you Wellington and then on the 17th we will leave together and fly to L.A. <3
I'm soo excited, but I'm still sad about leaving. :( 


Good bye and see ya :) 
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen