Freitag, 14. Juni 2013

Leaving in 1 month *-*

Hey guys :)

how you may know I'm leaving in 33 days. :(
I don't want to leave or at least not yet. Yes of course, I'm looking forward to go back to Germany and have my normal life again, but I will just miss all this so much. My friends, the people, the scenery and just everything about New Zealand.

On the 12th of July so in 28 days, my brother is coming here and I'm so excited. :)
In 5 days, which are left then I'll show him Wellington and then we will leave :(, but on our way back to Germany, we are going to L.A.!!! SOOO excited :D

6 days there and then back home <3

I think I'll cry soo much when I'm leaving, just because I know I won't have this again. I hate that feeling, but I can't change it so I'm just enjoying the last few weeks.

Just THREE weeks left to the formal and I'm soo looking forward to that :))

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen