Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013

Rain, rain and more rain ...

Hey Guys :)

the weather at the moment is terrible. It is freezing and it doesn't stop raining! That is one thing I'm looking forward to in Germany :D summer again :)
Tonight the rain was so strong that I woke up and thought the roof will break. I have never had that heavy rain before in my entire life and it was kind of scary.
And in the weatherforecast they say it just gets worse and I can't belive it can get worse because there is water everywhere on the roads and sometimes I have the feeling I have to swim to some places :P
I'm in the school at the moment and have nothing to do because my class has to do an assesment and because I'm leaving so shortly I don't have to do it.:D

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen