Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013

Hey guys :)

so this weekend a girl from my agentcy stayed at my place because her hostmother was on the south island :) Her name is Hannah and she is a really nice Girl. I already met her on my introduction week and so it was funny that we were in one hostfamily for one weekend :D We had a great weekend and yesterday we were shopping with Carlotta and some other internationals from the Kaipiti College ;) it was really fun and I think I bought too much but I won't buy anything for the next weeks!! :) Today the daughter of my hostparents was here with her daughter Susi and she is really the cutest girl I ever met!!! :D



Best cookie shop in the world <3


Bought them for 1 dollar each today !!!!! ONE Dollar for MAC!! :D


Me, Susi and Hannah <3 (Isn't it cute?! :D)

Good bye and see you :)
Liska


2 Kommentare:

  1. :O Du musstest nur so wenig für Mac bezahlen? O.O Ich will auch :( :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Haha :D ja das war echt zuu lustig ich seh das so und dann 1 DOLLAR WAAAS??!! :P

    AntwortenLöschen