Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Hey guys :)

so I'm very happy here in New Zealand :D I made new friends and I have soo much fun ;)

But every subject here is so difficult without Maths...Maths is boring because they have here in Year 12 the staff we have in year 10 in Germany :S
In Dance I have to create my own choreograhy :D but it's soo difficult -.-
In Music I have to compose my own song!! (AHHH I can't do that!! :D)
It's really difficult, but I don't get credits so it is okay :P

Today I had the Spin class again and it was't as bad as last week, maybe I got fitter this week :P (haha :D)

Valentines Day: :P
The people here are soo funny they love the Valentines Day here in Tawa :D They run around like amor or with red dresses and painted with hearts and staff :) It is really funny ;)


Ich erklär es mal in Deutsch :D Das ist ein Windbeutel mit Schokolade überzogen <3 es ist das beste was ich je gegessen habe ;)


chocolate puffs <3 Love them ;)


Funny Lunch time at school :D

Good bye and see you :)
Liska



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen