Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013

Hey guys :) 

So first day at school is over :D 
The school is so big I have not found my classroom :P 
We started today with form time and two girls show me and another german exchange student the school. They were very nice :)

Then my normal timetable began and it started with English and I'm not in a English class for exchange students...no I'm in a real English class and it was crazy because they talk about things I never heard from before!! :D 
After that I had P.E. and we spoke about a bike trip in march!! The bike trip is from Picton to Nelson and therefore we have to go in the sportsclub and go jogging and so on :D but the tour will be great ;)
Then I had dance class and that is really funny because they all dance for 11 years or 10 years and I think they are very good but it is excting...:) 
At next lesson I had Music...and I love Music :D 
But here in New Zealand Music isn't the same as in Germany !!! You compose your own songs and have to play an instrument and that's very good because everyone can do what he wants. And to compose you sit in a room with 30 apple computers and keyboards in front of them...and to compose you play something and then the software write it down :) It is so much fun :P 

So  that was my first day at school! :D

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

6 Kommentare:

  1. That seems to be more a holiday-program than a strong learning day at school! ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh man ich beneide dich :( Hier müssen wir bescheuerte Physik-Präsentationen machen -.- Und ich glaube echt, wir haben das(Achtung Ironie;D) TOLLSTE Thema überhaupt :/ Vermisse dich :( <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Haha :D yes but only for me because the level for the Kiwis is very high!! :)

    Und Svenni oh das ist scheiße...worüber denn?? :) ich vermisse dich auch <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wiederaufbereitungsanlagen ;) <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh ...:D kp was das sein soll ;)

    AntwortenLöschen