Freitag, 25. Januar 2013

Hey guys :)

now I am here for 3 days and it is soo wonderful <3 everything is great and I'm not homesick yet :D

Today we were playing Paintball with a big group :) it was very funny and very nice :D I was shot four times and it hurt a little bit but not so much as many people say ;) It was great to play because in Germany you can only play when you're older than 18. Here you can play it with 8 :D

After playing paintball we were at a place you can jump in the water!! It was great but it was soo cold :D

Wellington is the most beautiful city I've ever saw because there are many skyscrapers but also a gorgeous landscape <3
Therefore I'm very happy with my choice to stay here whereas it is very windy and in the night it could be very cold but you can take on some jackets ;)

On monday I will get my school uniform and my instroduction to my high school :) I'm looking forward to it because my school is to be very nice and good in sports and that's very good :D My first day in school will be on Wednesday but I don't know yet :P

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen