Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013

My first impression :)

Kia Ora ! :D (Maori) ;)

Hey guys,

so I got to New Zealand yesterday and it was a long long travel, but it is worth the trouble.
First we can't get here because in London was bad weather and our flight was starting there. So we flew on sunday and were here on Tuesday.

Now I'm here and it is gorgeous. The landscape is so beautiful and my hostfamily is so nice and lovely. I'm only one day here but I love it right now. :D 

This week we have a short introduction into the New Zealand life given from our agency. Next week the school starts and I'm looking forward to it because the school is something else like the german ;) 

New Zealand is the most wonderful place I ever was!!!  I would recommend it to EVERYONE! <3

I hope I'll have a great time here but I think so ;) 

Good bye :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen