Montag, 10. Juni 2013

Weekend and my monday :)

Hey guys :)

so on Saturday I went to Wellington with my friends Gunn and Ella to go shopping and after that to Porirua to have dinner :) We ate curry and after that we went to Tessas and the others slept there and went in their Spa pool. Gunn and I went home because we were to tired.
On Sunday I relaxed and in the night I went for a swim with Gunn :D
hahaha always Gunn ;)
Today I went to school and we performed our Assesment for Music. Video later ;)
After school Gunn and I were going to the gym and we had our first meeting with the personal trainer. He showed us how to do the exercises but after all we were just talking :P

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Was a great day <33


Gunn and I <3


Crazy girls :P 


Love you guys heaps :*




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen