Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

My week.:)

Hey guys :)

so I've been sick the last two days and wasn't at school. I still don't feel good but a little bit better though :)
Monday and today I would have had Basketball training again, but I want to play on Friday so I didn't go.
Friday we have our second game and it is in the ASB Arena in Wellington and it is a big Arena where are concerts normally. My friends told me there will be many people watching and I hate that...can't change it so have to live with it.
On Saturday evening I'm at the concert of "The Make Believe". It is a New Zealand band and I really like their music. :) (http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaMakeBelieve)

On Sunday then we are going to our Nayland exchange. It is a sport exchange with the Nayland College in Nelson. I'm really excited :D
More about that next week :)

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen