Freitag, 10. Mai 2013

My first week at school again. :D

Hey guys :)

so I'm back at school for one week and it is still the same, just that Hanna is missing :( it is different that she isn't there in lunch time interval and so on...I can't believe she is back in Germany and it just reminds me of going home and that makes me soo sad. I really want to see my family and my friends, but I know I can't stay here and I can't have this life again...

Monday and Wednesday I had my first Basketball training and Yesterday my first game. We lost really high and that was embarrassing, but we haven't played together before so that's fine. We will just practice more and then it is good :)
After the game I went to this concert in my school...we have this band on our school and they are really good and popular ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/UntilautumnTV
The concert was really good and we had fun :)

Now I will go with Gunn to Wellington and go shopping :D

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen