Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Auckland :)

Hey guys :)

I was in Auckland for the last week and was really nice. I met some far away relatives of me and they were really nice :)
On Sunday they just showed me some beaches around their place and then we just talked about family and had a nice dinner.
On Monday then we drove up further north and they showed me a honey factory and a pottery. After that we went to a Kauri forest and walked in a beautiful forest for a while ;)
On Tuesday we went to this Waiwera Hot Pools and it was really cool because there were different temperatures and it was just amazing.
Wednesday I drove with the ferry to an island which is an protective island for birds and it was quite interesting though.
Thursday we actually went to the city and up to the skytower, to the museum and watched a Maori show. After that we went to the Art gallery and since I spent my last night at their daughters place they drove me to their daughters place.
The daughter has a 5 year old girl (who went with her grandmother, so I haven't seen much of her), a 3 year old boy and a 6 month old boy. The two boys are just adorable. The next day we went to the Auckland Zoo and it was really cool, because I saw my first KIWI :D
On the way to the airport we drove to One Tree Hill and it was just an amazing view because you could see whole Auckland ;)
Then I went to the airport and flew back home.

On saturday I went to Wellington to meet Laura who came with me to New Zealand. While we were walking around we met Gunn and Michelle and it was really exciting because we haven't seen each other for two weeks :) We went to meet the others and Laura went home. How planned we went and got dinner and then Ice skating again :D It was really fun though skating in the dark :))
Today I went to my friends place because she is leaving tomorrow :(( she his going back to Germany and it was soo sad :'( I already miss her!

Tomorrow I'm going back to school :/ but better than in Germany though :D
Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen