Samstag, 6. Juli 2013

Leaving soon...

Hey guys :)

so just 10 days left until I leave New Zealand. I just can't believe it...I still have the feeling I just arrived here. Or at least it doesn't feel like 6 months at all.
5 days until my brother comes here.
At the moment he is in Sydney and on Tuesday morning then he is flying to Auckland. There he is staying with the same people as I did in April.
Friday night he is arriving here in Wellington then :)

Friday night I slept at Ellas and we watched some movies. On Saturday then we went to Porirua with my hostmum to buy a suitcase for me because I just bought too much stuff here and I need a second one. :D
After that we went to Wellington and watched the rugby :) It was the Hurricanes against the Highlanders. Unfortunately the Hurricanes lost 44-49 :S it was a really good game because in the beginning it looked like they would loose with 20 points, but then the Hurricanes got better, but in the end they lost. :(

Tomorrow I will go to Dressmart, after I haven't gone there for 6 months :P and then to Wellington with Secil :)

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen