Samstag, 13. Juli 2013

50th post :)

Hey guys :)

so my time here in New Zealand is almost over...
Yesterday was my last day of school it was the sadest day I have ever had in my entire life because I had to say good bye to so many people and I'm not even sure if I will ever see them again :(
In the night my brother arrived and it was really nice to see him again. :)
I really like it that my brother is here, but I just start realizing, that I'm leaving what is really sad.
It doesn't feel like 6 months at all. Maybe 2 but not 6 ...
4 days and then I'm on my way to L.A.! :))

I'm really looking forward to that :D

I had a great time here in New Zealand and I hope I will come back one time and see all my friends again <3

Good bye and see ya :)
Liska

1 Kommentar:

  1. Ach ich erinner mich noch so gut daran, wie sich das damals angefühlt hat, als ich aus Neuseeland weg musste :( Wünsche dir schöne letzte Tage! :)

    LG
    Cotton Candy Stories

    AntwortenLöschen