Freitag, 8. März 2013

Hey Guys :)

so I did much in the last 3 days and it was all great <3
On Thursday I went with some friends of mine to the Porirua Mall and we were shopping :D again ;) After that we went to a really beautiful park and sat there and ate something. It was gorgeous :)
Yesterday evening I was at my first Rugby game in the Westpac Stadium in Wellington ;) I love RUGBY!! It was really cool, because the Hurricanes won ;) The game was against Christchurch.
Today I was in town with my Norwegian friend and my German friend :) it was great we wanted to eat Frozen yogurt because you don't have the shops here and we went to an Japanese shop, but it was not the normal frozen yogurt...too bad, but so I have something I can look forward to when I come back to Germany ;)
Tomorrow I will go to a BBQ at my hostfather's boss's place :)

Thursday I will go on my bike trip and I'm so excited, because I'm afraid of not being fit enough...But I think it will be a great time so I hope I can enjoy it ;)



My girls <3


My crazy Norwegain :**


LET'S GO HURRICANES :D


Funny evening ;) 


We won :P

Good bye and see you :)
Liska

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen