Samstag, 17. August 2013

Back in Germany...

Hey guys :)

now I'm back here for over 1 month...it is still weird and I'm really sad! I miss my friends, my hostparents and my pets!! I can't believe I'm back here. I wanna cry all day and it makes me feel horrible.

I really wanna go back...but I can't.

Being in school is really strange because I actually have to do the homework and all that stuff. I miss that relaxed New Zealand school...

I think this will be my last post because there won't be anything interesting about my life anymore.

Good bye :)
Liska

1 Kommentar:

  1. Awww I weiß genau was du meinst :( So hab ich mich damals auch gefühlt und ich vermisse Neuseeland auch jetzt noch jeden Tag ;) Ich schreibe auf meinem Blog auch öfters über NZ wenn du Lust hast, kannst du ja mal vorbeischauen und ein bisschen kiwi stuff lesen wenn du "Heimweh" bekommst :)

    AntwortenLöschen